OTHER RESOURCES + THINGS OF NOTE
Be sure you’ve prepared yourself and your dancer(s). As long as we’ve all been isolating safely at home we may not have practiced wearing masks, or washing hands as frequently as will be needed, that said be sure you’ve talked with and trained your dancer in the following safety actions:
- Enhanced sanitation practices:
- Physical distancing guidelines and their importance, as noted in our policies.
- Proper use, removal and washing of cloth face coverings.
- Teach and reinforce use of face coverings.
- Screening practices. Be sure you’re prepared to screen at home, and make your kiddos aware we will be conducting visual wellness checks of all dancers upon arrival; this will include taking dancers’ temperatures at the beginning of each class with a no touch thermometer. Please be aware, you will not be allowed to leave campus without first getting the thumbs up/greenlight that your dancer is cleared to participate in-studio by the staff member conducting the screening.
Communication during this time is important to us all, so if there is anything I haven’t covered here or any of the links/resources above, or if you have any other questions please let me know.